- Owner: 650 Fifth Avenue Company
- Exclusive Leasing Agent: Cushman & Wakefield, Inc.
- Exclusive Managing Agent: Cushman & Wakefield, Inc.
- Architect: John C. Warnecke
- Year Built: 1979
- Building Area: 395,000 rsf
- Number of Floors: 36
- Floor Sizes: 18,900 – 11,289 sf
- Location: SWC West 52nd Street
- Slab Heights: 12’-0”
- Mullion Spacing: 53 1/4”
- Building Security: 24-hours/365 days per year manned security
- Hours of Operation: Monday through Friday 8 am - 6 pm
- Building Access: 24-hours per day/ 365 days per year
- Transportation: Close proximity to major transportation hubs including Grand Central Terminal and Port Authority. Surrounded by major bus and subway lines including:
- Passenger Elevators: Eight (8) passenger elevators
Elevator Banks: 2-18, 19-35
- Freight Elevators: Three (3) freight cars
3000 lbs load capacity
- Electrical System: One (1) 2,000 Amp and one (1) 1,200 Amp buss duct riser through all electrical closets for tenant use Electric is three (3) phase, 460 volts
- Sustainability: Green Forest Sustainability Solutions has been engaged to develop, implement and monitor green initiatives, including recycling, and eco-friendly cleaning.
- Capital Renovations: Recently completed $11 Million capital improvement program. Updates include: redesigned lobby, modernized elevators and new outdoor esplanade
- HVAC: Two 525-ton trane electrical centrifugal machines
- Supplemental HVAC: Unlimited Condenser Water
- Telecom: Time Warner, Verizon
Building is cable ready
Single point of entry
- Messenger Procedures: Uniformed couriers sign in and deliver packages during the day. For bicycle messengers, security calls tenant for clearance.
- Life Safety: Critical life safety systems include fire alarm/class E system. Emergency generator for all life safety systems & elevators
- Major Office Tenants: Integrated Media, Citigroup, Delta Bank, Kurt Salmon Assocs., Starwood Hotels & Resorts, Sterling National Bank, Williams Capital, Doris Duke
©2014 650 Fifth Avenue Designed and Produced by Marketing Thru Graphics